We are inviting groups to use Hickory Road Inn to relax and do what they enjoy most - working on a hobby.
Please join us for your next craft retreat!
We have a large area in our lower level with table that will accommodate up to 8 guests for:
- Scrapbook Workshops
- Stamping Workshops
- Quilting Workshops
- Sewing Workshops
- And/Or Any Combination of the above OR possibly another workshop of your choice
There will be one table and electrical outlet available for each guest which can be expanded if the guest
brings a power strip. 2 ironing boards are also available.
We also have a kitchenette on this level with a refrigerator, microwave, and sink that will allow you to
bring drinks and snacks. There is a bathroom facility on this level as well as one at the top of the stairs.
We are only permitted to prepare breakfast/brunch but there are many fine restaurants in the area.
What is a typical Retreat like?
- Arrive on the first afternoon from 3-6 pm. Unpack your craft materials or seminar materials and either begin or relax by going out to dinner first at one of our fine area restaurants. Come back to the inn and continue your retreat as long as you like.
- Second day, wake up to coffee and tea. Breakfast can be served at your convenience (except Sundays).
- Work away! For crafts, if you want to have a demonstrator, bring your own or we can arrange for someone to come in.
- Take a break and shop in Batesville, Greensburg, Brookville or Metamora.
- Dinner out or bring your own so that you can continue to work on your retreat.
- Third day, breakfast and check out by 11:00 am or with special arrangements, you can extend your stay until 2:00 pm.
- $58 per person for a one night stay
- $105 per person for a two-night stay
- $145 per person for a three-night stay
- Higher rates for private rooms
- 12% taxes in the price
- either a shared queen, twin, or bunk bed
- full breakfast each morning
- use of the craft facility